Monday, March 17, 2008

Silly Me!!!

This morning I was on the phone with Verizon Billing department. I talked with a incompetent representative about my cable services and ensuring I wasn’t going to get billed for something I never received. Conclusion…not good…which will now lead me down the path of writing a letter to Verizon about the incompetent employees they have working for them and to let them know I am willing to pay the 100 termination charge and go back to Direct TV, because of their crappy Customer Services. What a way to start of my day.

Then the next call was to my OBGYN’s office. This was to find out why the nurse never called me back last week regarding the next round of Clomid. I figured since I didn’t get a call back that all was normal and she called the script in anyway. So on Saturday I called the pharmacy to see if anything was there for me to pick up. NOTHING! The pharmacist couldn’t do anything without the orders from the doctor. And since I was not in the mood to call the emergency # for a damn prescription and talk to a doctor about my situation, I decided to wait. Knowing I’m missing the window of opportunity here. But hey…maybe the doctor wanted to try something different this month. Just maybe… Again… where is my head!

Well – after talking to the nurse and hearing her apologize about how she F’d up…and how this gives us another cycle before he would refer me on to the IVF doctors…Good Grief is all I can say!!!! Silly me for not ridding my doctors office’s ass about this stuff. Won't happen again, trust me! My appointment in April should be just lovely.

I was on a mission to get things cleared up this morning. Ha! Again…Silly me!

1 comment:

Amnesia said...

I am sorry... I know how much you want this, and how much it sucks when faced with delay after delay. I don't have any encouraging words really, because all that fits here is sorry.

Perhaps I could throw a poop bomb on the nurse's doorstep?