This weekend had to be one of the best weekends that I've had with my husband in a really long time. We seemed to be in tune with everything that needed to get done, and we just did it. I only remember losing my cool once while we were putting together a shelving unit for the basement together. It was for a very brief moment, so I don’t think it should actually count…but since I kind of yelled at him, then we’ll count it.
I'm trying to be in the “Now” and not worry about what may happen in the future. If I’m more aware with what is going on at that moment, I will enjoy it more. So far it has worked and I’m able to shut off that inner voice that tends to drive my mind into 100 different directions. I like who I am when I’m in the “Now”. I’m much calmer. Greg said he even thought I did well.
So my report card rating would probably have to be - much improved.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are funny.
Post a Comment