I received a call from the nurse at my OB’s office this morning. She apologized again and told me she spoke to Dr. Ostrum this morning about what happened. From their talk, she wanted to tell me that Ostrum is going to keep me on a few more cycles of Clomid. Which is great! After next month if we were not successful in getting pregnant, he was probably going to send me to an IVF doctor. But since I was on Clomid for 3 months before we found out my right tube was blocked, he wants to give things more time. This makes me happy. Since the HSG test in January, my hormones have been on a rollercoaster ride and I think they need a little more time to more time to get back to normal. I personally think that the blockage is cleared given all the happened after the HSG test. I will see him on the 8th and we will discuss our next steps.
Having time to think about this mess these past few days, I feel that everything will be okay. I’ve always believed that things happen for a reason. Michelle’s (the nurse) forgetfulness may just workout to my advantage and prove to be helpful. The more information I have about how my hormones are doing on and off Clomid will help me and the doctor out in the long run.
This is me trying to stay positive about this whole situation….how am I doing?
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment