Thursday, November 23, 2006

Quick update...Happy Thanksgiving!

Husband came home on late Saturday night from his weeklong fishing trip. We spent most of the day on Sunday, getting things ready of carpet to be installed. Monday spent most of the day on conference calls. Then turned my house upside down and moved furniture into one room to the next! Yea-two days before thanksgiving... what the hell was I thinking! 4:30 Tuesday morning... was up pulling carpet off the stairs! Your probably thinking I'm nuts... but hell, it saved us $250 to remove the carpet ourselves instead of them doing it. Carpet guys came and left... the house looks great! Carpet looks great and it's so soft. As my husband said...the padding alone was thicker then the carpet and padding we ripped up combined! So yesterday, we ran most of our errands and crashed about 9. Today is Thanksgiving and my husband is down stairs making me breakfast! What a great guy! I'm looking forward to everyone coming over and having a great Thanksgiving this year. Last year dad was very sick and didn't come down (3 day later we were at the hospital with the scare of our life...he almost died!) So this year I've got A LOT to be thankful for.

No comments: