skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Why Me
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
I Feel Great!
As I was fixing my breakfast this morning, I noticed how calm I was and how good I felt. I’m rested…I’m not stressed…I’m actually relaxed. I haven’t felt like this for a long time. After weeks of feeling like crap, this feels great!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Us
This is one of my favorite pictures from our vacation to Disney a few years ago.
About Me
All I Got
Random thoughts and feelings about my life. How I've struggled with PCOS and my quest now to have a baby.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(38)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(147)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(18)
►
2007
(73)
►
December
(18)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
▼
2006
(47)
►
December
(9)
▼
November
(20)
Can you hear me now?
Hummmmmmm….Echo…Echo..Echoooooooo
Interesting Vist to the Vet
Poor Felix
Bad Sister
Quick update...Happy Thanksgiving!
F - the Fish!
Taking Care of Business
I Feel Great!
A Week of Fishing
Appointments
iPOD
Poor Crossing Guards!
Sophie and Felix
Thing I learned today..
Cracker Barrel
Congratulations Anne Marie!
Things I need to write about...
Welcome Home…
What the Hell is going on?
►
October
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment