Okay.. this morning I felt fine. Driving to work, I felt fine…Sitting at my desk all I hear is a humming sounds and everyone echoing when they talk…What the hell is going on? From almost passing out last night at the vet… to this now… I’m getting a little freaked out.
I’m freaked out because for those who know me, know that I’m 90% deaf in my right ear. I’ve had this hearing loss since I was 7. Living most of my life only hearing out of one ear has been normal for me. So anything that messes with what is left of my hearing puts me on red alert! Yes, I have an hearing aid but it’s been dead for 3 months now… and when will my new one be in???? I have no idea… that’s a story for a different day. But lets just say… if someone would have done her job correctly, I would have my new one by now. UGH!!!! Oh well, I live without one for 20+ years… I guess 3 months without it won’t kill me.
So like I said… all this humming and echoing going on, is just freaking me out. Could it be an inner ear infection possibly don’t know… Never had this before. Just got a call from the doctors and they’re now able to see me tonight at 5:30 tonight, instead of 10:00 tomorrow. It’s good to have connections with the doctors office!!!
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment