Tuesday, November 14, 2006

F - the Fish!

Just got off the phone with my husband. He's been gone for three days now. Fishing is going well for what I can tell. No world record fish caught yet. I asked him about when he thought he'd be coming home. I get the "Depends on how fishing goes" answer, which means....I haven't really thought about it yet. Which is totally frustrating, since all I get to think about is, the list of shit that has to be done before the carpet gets installed on Tuesday. Need I reminded him that if he comes home mid-Sunday, that leaves little to NO time to get the stuff that needs to get done... DONE! Because, once he gets home on Sunday, he'll be tired from driving 6 hours and then all the equipment that he took down needs to be put a way. So more time will be taken up and by then it will be dark. I highly DOUBT that our neighbors want to hear power tools till all hours of the night. So to my fishing husband...I don't want to hear that you'll see how the fishing goes. Fuck the fish! Get you ass home and take care of your responsibilities! Lord knows, I'll be busting my ass taking care of what I can while your away!

No comments: