Friday, October 31, 2008

My Podunk Little Town

My Podunk little town is moving up in the world - we now have a Super Walmart! I’m not a real frequent shopper at Walmart, since most are so far away from us. But now that one is just right around the corner I’ll may be there a little more often….maybe. It just opened Wednesday, so we decided to head over last night at 8:30…and OMG the line to get out of that place was amazing. The store is HUGE!!!!!! Bigger then other Super Walmarts I’ve been in. But there is one thing that remained the same….some of the people! All I can say is WOW!!!! I’ve lived in this town for 6 years and have never seen as many characters last night all in one place. And no… they were not dressed up for Halloween! Now that our first Walmart experience is over with, I’m not in a big hurry to rush on over there. It’s just good to know that I can drive less then 5 mins and pick up the things we need and not have to drive a half hour or more now.

So Congratulations to my Podunk little town for moving up in the world. First we got a Kohls and now a Super Walmart….can’t wait for the Target, Best Buy, PetSmart, Staples and all the other fine stores they plan on building.

No comments: