Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wedding Song

I'm listening to my playlist in iTunes called "Laurie's Favorites". It has a mix of every type of music in it. I have about 20 hours of music to listen to in just this one playlist...it's great! So I have it on shuffle so I get a mix of Country, Oldies, 80/90's hits... (well you get the idea --- a little bit of everything). It shuffles to Our Wedding Song... "It's your Love" by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. Love that song.... but after listening to it, I realized that I feel closer and more in love with Greg now then the day we got married. So it had me thinking if this happens to other people, are they more in love with the one they married now then on their wedding day? What does there Wedding Song mean to them when they hear it?

1 comment:

Amnesia said...

We have a wedding playlist - that we put together for the wedding (duh, right?) and then every year we create a new playlist with music from that year that we both love. I LOVE listening to these. And I am with you - when I hear them - any of them - it takes me back to that time, and I love how it feels... but it feels richer and more meaningful now - after years together. So, although it is hard to write - I do get it.