It is finally Friday and that makes me happy. Had a pretty good week this week. We've worked out everyday and are taking time out for us. I don't think we've watch a single moment of news this week, which has helped our overall mood. I'm going to try the "less I know the better off I am" theory. Because the more I know about what is going on in the world, the more worried I get. I am trying to focus on things I have control of.
Spoke to Michelle at the OB's office yesterday. I feel so much better talking to her instead of those Joe Blow nurses they have answering the phone. Dr. Ostrum has agreed to let me continue with the Clomid until the end of the year. Since this cycle would only be the 4th cycle my body is actually normal with the surgery, I didn't want to go straight to IVF without trying. I struggled with this decision, because I so badly want a child, however I want to give us (well me) a chance to do this. This was important to me...I didn't want to give up just yet. Does that make sense? New round of Med picked up yesterday. New prenatal vitamins to try. I'm feeling good about this. I will see Ostrum in a few weeks once he recoups from his surgery for my yearly check-up. No rush in that department...so when he gets back and caught up I'll see him. But until then... we keep trying.
I have a lot to do today, but don't really want to do any of it. But must.
Thinking ahead to the weekend...we are headed to the beach again tomorrow. Will come back Monday. I will work a little Monday night. Mom has surgery on her hand on Tuesday, so most of my day will be with her. Normal routine the rest of the week, then on Saturday, I meet with the girls in Alexis's wedding to talk about the plans for her shower. A lot going on next week, but nothing I can't handle.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment