Friday, November 02, 2007

Results are in

Talked with the nurse from my doctors office this afternoon. They received the results of Greg's test and the results from my blood work I had done on Wednesday. And the results are:

Greg is fine - no issues with his little guys. Which is wonderful news!

As for me... my test didn't come back as good as they hoped. But the good news is I did ovulate this time around. Which is an improvement from last time. So they are going to double my Clomid dose to 100mg. This will help get my levels up to where they want them to be. Right now I'm at a 3.8 and they would like them to be around 12. So I have a LONG way to go yet. She tried to put me back on Metformin, which I told her I could not take because it makes me sick. So we are going to try another medication, but she is going to talk to the doctor about it and will give me a call next week. Wait there's more...I get to go for a test (forget the name of it) to check to see if my tubes are clear or not. Oh what fun...they are going to make me glow! Yahoo!!!!!!

I finally have the validation I've been waiting a long time for. The problem is with ME! Which I've always known to be the case, I just never had a doctor get to this point with me and work on fixing the issue. F' all those doctors who told me I was just fine.

Lesson learned..listen to that inner voice that tells you something is wrong. It just may be right! Keep changing doctors until you find the one that will work with you, listen and not judge you. You'll be better off.

No comments: