skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Why Me
Friday, November 23, 2007
Red Hair
I now have red hair! Yes, I did it! I like it...and will probably love it in the next week or so. It is a big change for me. It's going to take some time to get use to....but I'm so glad I did it!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Us
This is one of my favorite pictures from our vacation to Disney a few years ago.
About Me
All I Got
Random thoughts and feelings about my life. How I've struggled with PCOS and my quest now to have a baby.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(38)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(8)
►
2008
(147)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(15)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(17)
►
April
(18)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(18)
▼
2007
(73)
►
December
(18)
▼
November
(9)
Can't get with it....
I HATE ACNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To My Suprise
Took a Nap...
Red Hair
Pain In lower back
Can't Sleep....
11 years Today
Results are in
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(10)
►
2006
(47)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(18)
No comments:
Post a Comment