Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Things I wish I could say today to the folks I work with.

Read....yes actually Read your e-mails. No I'm not just putting all this information in the e-mail for my health. If it say's in big red letters MUST READ! I think you better read it.

There are processes in place for a reason. Yes - you must follow them.

Make up your damn mind about how many people you freakin need on your team already.

Stop crying about not liking the people who we pick to join your team. Be lucky we are getting you more help. Oh wait... you want to be involved now in the process. Well have at it....the interviews are all yours. I'm done.

I could care less how busy you are. I'm swamped too...stop crying about it. Move on!!!!

Stop playing mother-may-I and do your damn job already. Make a decision for yourself for once. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Amnesia said...

It is amazing isn't it? They cry and cry for help. You give them help. They cry and cry that it isn't what they wanted. It sounds so strangely familiar. Wait - that is what my 2 1/2 year old does!