Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My part is done!

I recently threw together a website for my Family Doctor. We had been talking about this for well over a year now. She has given me little input/pictures or ideas about what she wanted. The only thing that I got is she wanted it to be very simple, clean and easy to use. That was all the input that she gave me. So I researched and spent many of hours looking at different sites to come up with ideas for her site. With all the research I did, I also sent many e-mails requesting ideas and thoughts. Many e-mails gone without a reply. So over the last week or so, I litterly pulled a template out and put some information on it, and made it look really pretty.

On Saturday, I sent her the link and asked for her thoughts and ideas. I told her I needed images to complete the site. Image only she would have. Again, I got no response. Until I went in for a normal check up and saw her today. She said she looked at the site and she liked it and nothing else was mentioned. No next steps....lets tweek this part... NOTHING! So with that, I figure that my part of the deal in now done and the ball is in her court to contact me if she wants anymore work done on it. Seems like when I offer to help, I get shit on, so I'm not going to worry about it anymore. I'm moving on to my next project.

1 comment:

Amnesia said...

I love the site - wish your doctor was more receptive and was giving you feedback...that kind of sucks.