I believe every story has two sides to it...your side and my side. Well sometimes it has three sides...your side, my side and the truth.
A few months ago, my mom told me that she received a letter from our Eye Doctors office saying that Dr. Dave sold his part of his practice to his business partner Dr. Amy and was no longer with the practice. Dr. Amy would be taking on all of his patients going forward. When I heard the news, I didn't think much of it. I soon had to get new contacts so I made an appointment to see Dr. Amy. During my visit, I asked what happened to Dr. Dave and if he moved his practice somewhere else. I was shocked to hear that the office had no idea where Dr. Dave was. They said that he sold his practice to Dr. Amy and was going to spend more time with his 3 girls but would help Dr. Amy out for a while as she took over the practice. They told me he left for a two week vacation and never came back. No one had heard from him. I was shocked that he would just up and leave and not contact anyone. I worried if he was okay, if he could have been hurt, killed or did something stupid to himself. I then crossed those thought out of my mind, because the Dr. Dave I knew was so carefree and easy going that he could never hurt a fly. I hadn't been back to the Eye Doctors for a few months now. But I often wondered whatever happened to Dr. Dave? Would I see him at Acme one day as I had done in the past. Well this morning on the front page of our paper, I got my answer.
As I read this I was/am still in shock. But as I said, there are many sides to every story and to this one I believe there are 3. Her side, his side and the truth. I do believe that what he has done is wrong. I hope the girls are okay and they will all be found safe and okay. I'm sure this isn't the last time we have heard about this.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment