Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sneezing, Sneezing and more Sneezing...

That is what I've done today and it is getting old fast. The pile of tissues is growing higher and higher. So as if I haven't had enough on my mind lately, I have to begin to ask this question. Will they do the HSG test if I have a cold? God that would suck if I had to reschedule because of a damn cold. I'm beginning to think that my body really does hate me. Stuff like this happens all the time, it never fails. Cross your fingers that this is just a minor sneezing fit that has lasted all day and not a cold....

1 comment:

Amnesia said...

They will still do it if you have a cold... now they might not want to do it if you have a raging fever, but then the cooter and nose are nowhere near each other - so you should be safe!