Not long after Jamie passed away, I came across a quote that would stay with me forever.
I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again.
- William Penn
I came across this quote on a Boyd’s Bear Box (they are collectibles bear figurines). I think I saw it first at Christmas the year he passed away, a gift most likely from my parents. I was so moved by it, that I ripped the quote for the box and kept it with me.
I try my best to live by this quote, and do right by people. I know there are times that I can be a real Bitch, but what women isn’t from time to time. I care about my family and friends and will do anything for them. I learned a great lesson from my brother and this quote. We get one shot at this journey called life…you have to make the best of it!
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment