Friday, May 11, 2007

His Eyes

Yesterday, I had lunch with my husband. We were sitting and waiting for our food and talking. Greg was talking about his day and what he was working on at work. For the first time in a long time, I really looked into his eyes. His Big BLUE eyes. Sure I make eye contact with him everyday, but never really LOOKED at them. They are beautiful, he is beautiful. He cares some much for everyone around him. He’s a gentle giant that would do anything for anyone. He keeps a lot of things bottled up in side of him that I wish he would say, but he doesn’t. He lives by the “if you have nothing nice to say, then don’t say it at all rule”. Which drives me crazy sometimes, because…well, sometimes things just need to be said. He’s never been a big talker, so it amazes me that he married me, because I LOVE to talk. Greg is genuine, he’s real, he’s kind, he’s smart…I could go on and on… He’s my husband, and I love him.

No comments: