Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Human Barometer
I feel horrible...I hate this time of the year, where one day it's nice and sunny and the next day cloudy and with the threat of rain. When it gets like this, I should just lock myself in my bedroom with a block of ice on my head. Migranes - they are evil things! I usually get the occasional headache, but not the migranes I was so use to getting a while ago. Now within the matter of a week, I've had two of them. The only thing that has changed is the weather. This has to be the toughest time of the year for me. I just hate it. Can I go to my doctors? Sure, she is wonderful... But there is nothing more that she'll tell me to do then what I'm already doing. We've been down this road before...I can't take the migrane medication, because it makes me sick. She could write me a note for my file at work so it's on file that I get migranes. But in the past that has only gone so far. Some women know when there migranes will hit them like clock work... I could be so lucky... One minute I'll be feeling great and then all of a sudden, I feel horrible. I'm at the mercy of Mother Nature...I'm a human barometer. This sucks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment