Yea - I'm going to look at what it takes to buy stock in Puffs tissues these days. With the rate I'm going through boxes, I'm going to own the company before too long....
Went to the doctors today... I have a viral infection, which is making its way into my chest. So she gave me a few prescriptions, told me to drink more fluids and get plenty of rest. Normal doctor speech when you’re sick. Both she and I tried to remember the last time I was really sick like this...she looked back in my file and it was almost three years ago. That is a record for me. Usually see her for the normal monthly check-ups. So for this to bring me into her office, you know it's kicked my butt. Will see if I can keep the tissue usage down to one box tomorrow.
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment