The last few weeks have been emotionally tough for me.
Birthdays of loved ones that are here and that have passed have come and gone.
People in general are just annoying me lately and feel like I just need to crawl in a hole and be alone for a while.
The stress of life has gotten the best of me... the Laurie Rock has began to crumble.
Not feeling well last week pushed me over the edge with everything.
Could it be pregnancy emotions? Yes, but I can't blame what I'm feeling all on the pregnancy.
I'm scared.
No matter how positive I try to be, reality comes knocking on my door.
I just want to cry and then I'm told to stop crying.
Everyone is worried about me and I'm worried about myself.
My friend tells me that she misses the old me and wants me to be happy.
I feel like I'm juggling a hundred balls at once and can't keep up.
I know that all the worrying I'm doing is not helping me at all. But it's so hard not to when the weight of the world is on your shoulders.
Times are tough...We think we're in control of our lives but we are not.
Everything I do seems like a test for me.
The only thing that is a positive in my life these days is this child. No words can express how happy I am. This is the one thing I'm not scared about.
I worry about where we'll be 6 months from now. I can only pray it will be better than what it is today.
Monday, March 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment