Greg is sick, so I hope I don't get this bug that he caught from the doctors office on Monday when he went in for a routine check-up. Heck of a thing... you go to see your doctor and your well. The next day you feel like crap, all due to the girl that was sitting in the waiting room coughing and sneezing and making a bunch of lovely other sounds. Poor Greg...feel better soon honey!!!!
Last night we ordered all the bedding for the baby! I'm so excited...we kept coming back to this style so we knew it was the right one for us. Once we get the bedding we can decide on the color for the room and begin painting. We're making progress in cleaning up the two rooms and that makes me happy. Hopefully this weekend I'll have that back room mostly cleared out.

No comments:
Post a Comment