Friday, February 06, 2009

Yesterday = Insane!

Yesterday was just insane. Work was nuts…Everyone must have know that I was leaving for the day(but I only told 1 person), because my e-mails, IM’s and cell phone blew up yesterday. Didn’t get half of what I wanted to get done. Ugh.. oh well!

Okay enough about that… I had my Nurses appointment yesterday afternoon. That appointment took FOREVER! OH MY GOD! We got there and I had to fill out 4 pages of information. Good God was that annoying… and that was all so they can put me in the system of the Hospital.(Ummm… Hello! I’m already in your system. Thanks for checking) So I get done the paperwork which took 20 minutes to complete. Then I get ambushed by a nurse who want me to get my thyroid checked so they can see if I qualify for a research study or not. UMMMMMM…….NO! The one thing you do not do is back me in a corner and ambush me with information and push me for an answer. OK at that point… I am PISSED! Had to pee twice since I got there and finally a half hour after I arrived. The nurse finally comes out to get us. I kind of new what we were going to talk about, but was not expecting the brain dump that this lady gave me. GOOD GOD!!!!!!! Great information was shared… but total information overload for me. WOW! An hour later… I emerged from her office with a bag full of goodies, an arm full of paperwork, a script for full blood work-up (which it they had been on time I would have gotten done yesterday, but the damn nurse left at 4:15. So I must go get that done on my own time…ummm I’ll get to that on Monday.) and a spinning head.

After that appointment… we headed to the bank. Then to BJ’s to stock up on goodies and then to Greg’s parents house to go to dinner with them. We got home about 7:30 and I was mentally DONE and exhausted!

No comments: