Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Upset with my Mom

I'm upset with my Mom, because I know that she is smoking again. I know this because twice now, I've been on the phone with her and can here her sucking in air. The sound that I am all too familiar with since she smoke my entire life. Plus the fact that she was outside talking to me on the phone while my Dad went to pick up dinner. My mom never goes outside. I called her out on it before and she denied it. But since I'm not there I have no proof.

So last night I got off the phone and went outside to talk to Greg and told him that I know my mom is smoking again. And he told me that she was! I flipped. My parents were down Sunday and somehow he brought up my Mom smoking to my Dad and he told her that she was only smoking when her friend Pat came around. But obviously Pat wasn't around while I was talking with her on the phone, so she is doing it more then what Dad thinks. Or Dad knows and isn't saying anything, which is probably the case. I am mad at her because she is sneaking around and lying about it. Here I thought for 9 months she's quit, but I guess she fooled me. So now I get to spend a week on vacation with her, and you better believe I'm going to be watching her like a hawk and will bring it up. As Greg said to me last night..."well if she is smoking again, she'll have another week to stop, because she's not smoking around us." UGH..... I'm so angry at her.

No comments: