Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Little things about me

• I’m Irish.
• I’m 5’10
• I have wide feet and wear a size 10W shoe.
• I hate shoe shopping!
• I’m very ticklish.
• I like to laugh at stupid jokes.
• I find humor in the weirdest things.
• The little things in life make me happy.
• I LOVE the sound of a baby laughing.
• I want a big family.
• I have a fear of snakes.
• I can’t spell worth shit. (Thank god for spell check)
• I can count my true friends on one hand.
• I hate going into the local farmers market, because it is run by the Amish. They freak me out! Let me explain - I wouldn’t say I’m afraid of the Amish, I just don’t like them. This goes back from my childhood and watching the movie Children of the Corn. I don’t remember much about it except the boy dressed like an Amish person, and I was scared to death of that movie. Corn fields scared me for the longest time. So my husband thinks it is hilarious that I don’t like to talk or look at any of the Amish folks at our local farmers market.(Stop laughing at me please, I am sensitive)
• I hate the sound of bag pipes.
• I’m moody.
• I love flowers.
• Lately I’ve enjoyed reading more then doing anything else. I was never much of a reader growing up. I hated it, but now I LOVE it. I’ve read over 10 books so far this year, for me that is A LOT.
• I’ve repainted my living room 3 times in the 6 years we’ve lived in this house.
• I’m a procrastinator.
• I suck at Math.
• I’ve always lived in Delaware.
• I hardly ever cook, because my husband cooks all the time and does it so well.
• I enjoy scrapbooking, but hardly spend any time doing in it.
• I love taking photographs.
• I enjoy listening to music.
• Love going to concerts.
• I don’t have a favorite color.
• I graduated from College with Honors.
• I like to talk, sometimes way to much…so I’ve learned to be quiet.
• I’ve stopped listening to what other people think I should do.

No comments: