Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Want to know…but don’t.
I’ve not Googled a thing about my procedure on Friday. Don’t get me wrong, I so want to read everything there is about what I’m having done. But to keep me from totally losing my mind and backing out of it all together, I’ve not read a thing. Since it’s less than 48 hours away now, I probably won’t. This has been a really, really long month and all I really want is to get Friday behind me. I’ve done well this week and haven’t thought about it much, so that has helped me remain calm. I feel confident that everything will be okay, but I do have that little sense of doubt that something will be found. Guess I wouldn’t be human if I didn’t worry a little. I know Friday morning I’ll probably be a mess and scared to death, but I’m trying to remain calm and keep all my emotions under control. Any suggestions on how not to flip out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment