The New Kids on the Block are BACK. I have no idea why I'm even admitting that I was a fan. But they were THE Boy Band of my early teenage years. So I must be true to myself and to them that I did indeed once love them. I will admit that they were my first (get your head out of the gutter, please)...my first concert. How sad my life was back then. I bet if crawled around in the attic of my parents’ house, I could find all my NKOTB gear that I saved for their big comeback. Yes I was Psychic back in the day...I knew they would be back.
I will say this, watching the footage on People.... I had to laugh. Watching them sing their old songs was just too funny. The girls (older women now) drooling over them had me cracking up. Grown men, trying to bust the moves like they did 15-20years ago. Too funny.....
Will I love them again? I'm not sure...Will I buy their new CD? DUNNO? But I do know one thing Joey is still HOT!!! His wife is so lucky!
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment