Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Up at 4:30 AM and ready to go get things done!
It is 4:30 AM and I’m wide awake. I’m still slightly tired but can’t fall back asleep. Can’t seem to shut my mind off with everything that needs to be done, so for some stupid reason my body said, “Let’s get up and go get things done.” So here I am, checking e-mails, wanting to start a load of laundry and go clean my back bedroom. I think I’ll leave the laundry until later as it may wake Greg up. But cleaning the back bedroom isn’t a bad idea; I’ve been putting it off for a while now. It should take me an hour or two to go straighten that mess up and it should be all set for me to work in then. The back bedroom is my scrapbooking/craft room that I’ve been trying to organize for the longest time. Since it’s been a mess, I’ve not used it. I’m in a cleaning mood and want to get everything cleaned up. Don’t know why I’ve got the urge to do it at 4:30 in the morning. But hey, as long as it gets done…right. This crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nesting? Ummm, sorry...had to say it. BABIES on the mind. Not for me...for you.
Post a Comment