So nobody in the family seems to like Eric's girlfriend Rachel. Eric is Greg's youngest brother. To put it nicely...she is a clingy bitch. She was a vegetarian but just recently became a vegan. So feeding this girl is pretty much impossible. Thank god we only deal with feeding her one night. Even then that was a challenge. But besides the whole vegan thing, she is just annoying. She talks all the time and hardly shuts up. If she's not talking to one of us, she is on the phone with her mommy. She is very childish, spoiled, blunt and rude. I think her parents have money so she is use to getting what she wants. She seems to be very needy. We've not been able to get Eric alone to talk with him since she is up his ass all the time. We meet her once before at Eric's graduation, and we didn't get that greatest impression about her then. This trip has confirmed what our feelings that we had about her. They have been together for about 2 years now. I don't know what type of hold she has over him, but no one in the family can figure it out.
Now I understand that being away from home for the holidays around people that you don't know can be kind of strange. So I can see where she can be bit uncomfortable. But wouldn't you want to make the best of it to get to know people that will probably be your extended family one day? She is all about her...and no one else. When she left our house Christmas Eve she never said thanks, bye, kiss my ass nothing. Never a thank you for the gifts we got her for Christmas. Nothing. Which rubs me and everyone else the wrong way.
I would love to pull Eric aside and talk with him, but she never leaves his side. so it is kinda hard. That fact that this girl could possibly our sister-in-law one day is just scary. They just bought a house together, so I assume the next step from them would be to get married. But deep down, I hope not. It's ashame to say it, but Eric can do so much better. I so wish I could tell him that. Would I be wrong if I did? I just don't want to see him make a big mistake. A mistake that me and the rest of the family is seeing. What would you do?
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Think back... would you have been receptive to input from your family on the one you were in love with? Nope. Neither will Eric. Love, is blind. He will not see her for what she truly is, unless he decides to take of the blinders - all by himself. All you can do is accept Rachel for who she is...good luck with that.
He is a good guy right? Then perhaps he sees something in her that you and Greg don't? Not sure, just fishing. She might just be good in bed.
Post a Comment