My OBGYN’s office actually kept their word. My doctor called me back personally yesterday, with the results of my ultrasound and our next steps. I didn’t have to make any follow-up calls this time or anything. He called me at work and talked with me like he’s known me forever. Which was great… I’m so relieved…finally someone is working with me instead of against me. So…. what did he say….
Ultrasound that was done on 7/30 came back looking great. Uterine lining and ovaries look really good. No cysts – which I knew last week when I left, but is good to hear coming from your doctor. Asked me if he was seeing me anytime soon. Told him no that was why I initially called, because I thought a yearly was scheduled but I never heard anything. He said no problem we’re going to get you in. He asked if we were actively tying and I told him yes. But I told him that it’s hard to determine when ovulation is happening since my cycles aren’t normal and have been anywhere from 5 – 8 weeks long. This is all hormone and stress related which is part of the PCOS. He’s going to send me for blood work to check my hormone levels, which I’ll have completed on the 27th. I will then see him on the 30th for my yearly. Which at that time, I’m sure we’ll talk more. But he did say that…if I’m not pregnant by my next cycle, he’s going to start me on a low dose clomid, which I will be on from day 5 thru 9 on my next cycle. I'll go in to see him and have an ultrasound done to see how the ovaries reacted to the clomid. Then we can go from there!
Since this call yesterday, I’ve been in a great mood! FINALLY a plan is in place, and he’s going to work with me. I can’t even begin to explain how I feel.
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
tell Greg it is time for him to spend some time alone with a little cup and a dirty magazine
Post a Comment