Monday, July 09, 2007

A note to my friend....

I know you've been through HELL lately and for that I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could do. In time, I know they will pinpoint what is going on, and some of our questions will finally have answers. Oh how I wish they'd figure that out soon and make you better. Why does it seem like bad things always happen to really good people. Life sometimes isn't fair and lately it has just SUCKED. At times I feel helpless since I'm so far away, I wish I was closer to help out. God, I can think of a hundered things I could do if I was closer, but I'm not. I can only sit here miles away and hope and pray for the best. Remember... I'm always here if you need me anytime day or night. Get well soon my friend!


Love ya!

1 comment:

Amnesia said...

You are amazing! Thank you for thinking of me. Hopefully we are on the road to finding out what is wrong.