Sunday, February 04, 2007
I HATE the Media
Ever since the Bears and the Colts made it to the Super Bowl, the damn media has all over the coaches and how they are the first African American Coaches to ever make it to the Super Bowl in it’s 41-year history. Who the hell cares what color the coaches are…better yet, why does it matter. In this day in age, I would have hoped that this type of crap would be behind us… but it’s not! This infuriates the hell out of me! I’ve always believed that the main reason why this world is so screwed up is because of the media. If they’re making a big deal out of the color of the coaches skin for the Super Bowl…Then GOD help us in the upcoming race for the Presidency!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is an excellent point! I hate that the media (or anyone really) claims that race shouldn't matter and then they point out how someone of another color has achieved xxx. If we are all truly equal - men, women, black, white - (and we are, damnit) then why do we have to keep even mentioning any of those characteristics of a person? When was the last time you heard a conversation about the first blond president? It is crazy.
Post a Comment