Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Want to Listen to a good CD?

I’m a BIG…and I mean BIG Country music fan. Some artist I absolutely love (Tim McGraw) and some I like and enjoy listening to their music. I was never a Allan Jackson fan only because they played his song “Where were you when the world stopped turning” over and over and over again… After he wrote it for Sept. 11th. He’s released a few singles since then that I’ve like but not been impressed with - until I heard “Like Red on a Rose.” Great Love song! I think Greg and I would have used it as our Wedding song if it had been around at that time…

Not only is the single great.. but his entire CD titled “Like Red on a Rose” is great as well! If your looking for a CD that has a relaxing - feel good sound to it...this is the one for you. Has a mix of Country, Blue Grass, Jazz, Easy Listening feel to it. Now mind you this isn’t a CD that I could listen to every day. But it’s great on those days when you just want to listen to a great CD!

No comments: