…and only the left one is working. The music doesn’t sound so hot, does it? Now imagine listening to music like that for your entire life…That’s what I’ve been living with for most of my life. Only being able to hear out of one ear. It SUCKS!
So today, I made a call to my insurance company to see if a claim has been put in for my hearing aid, they tell me…”No Mrs. Kirby, I don’t see a claim for that amount yet from that office.” Now this is almost a month since I followed up in mid-November (that was strike one) for the same thing! This is strike two for the Dumb-Ass Audiologist! So now, since she only works two days a week, I have to wait until she gets into the office on Wednesday to chew her out. I wonder what type of excuse she is going to give me this time.
But No....Me being the hot blooded Donovan that I am…decided not to wait to talk with her or leave her a message for her NOT to return, did one better…I left a message for the office manager Kim to call me back. Let me give you a little background… I’ve been a patient of this doctor for 22 years, and Kim has been there the entire time. So she knows my history with this doctor and I’m not just a new patient that’s walking right off of the streets. Kim will help me take care of this situation. I hope! I know, I’ll get further with Kim then with the Audiologist that’s only been there for GOD knows how long (less then 3 years I know that much). So…
Tomorrow, I hope to talk to Kim. Tomorrow I hope to have some answers. If I can’t get some answers that I’m happy with then, I’m requesting to speak with the audiologist…in person! Since a phone conversations seem to be laying of deaf ears right now!
And if that doesn't work, I'm requesting to talk to the doctor, so he knows how incompetent his Audiologist is!
Monday, December 11, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment