..and I'm almost done my shopping! This has been the hardest year to figure out what to get people. My husband and are even at a loss of what to get each other...We buy stuff when we need or want it, so we really don’t need much. My major Christmas present came about two weeks ago from my husband…A New G5 MAC computer, 23-inch monitor and a 80GB iPod. WOW! I love it! My G4 is about 6 years old and is having a hard time keeping up with the graphic design stuff that I do. So an upgrade was badly needed. But how do I top that gift? I can't...and he doesn't want me to. But I can't help feel that I have to do a little more. He does so much for me and never wants anything in return for it. I’m truly blessed to have a great husband.
So later today, I’m off to fight the crowds again and hopefully finish up the shopping that is usually done every year at this time...guess you can say, I’ve finally found my Christmas Sprit!
Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment