We received word on August 28th that Greg received a job offer with a company in Newark that he had been interviewing with. This comes as a great relief to both of us. With the baby due in a matter of days, this is perfect timing. A big weight has been lifted from both our shoulders. I can't being to tell you how happy we both are.
Our next appointment is on Friday, that's if the baby doesn't decide to make an appearance between now and then. Durning that appointment I think we will have a little chat with Dr. Ostrum to see if there is any way we can move up the arrival of our little one.
We are due on the 12th and Greg is suppose to start his new job on the 14th with a trip to the Harrisburg office on the 15th. They know we are due any day now and are willing to work with Greg. I would just like Greg to have some time time off with the baby and I before he goes back to work. He deserves it.
Exciting times for us...I can't believe it's all happening at once right now.
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment