Thursday, December 04, 2008
Tick-tock!
I received some wonderful news Tuesday night from Greg. The product that his entire team has been working on has just been cut. More annoucments will be made in 10 days. Ummm.. yea... we see were this is going. No product usually means now work...which will probably mean bye, bye to Greg's job. Since then, I have been an absolute wreck. The fact that I am sick isn't helping things either. I'm mad at because they told his team that they had a budget until the end of 2009. They were making progress and then they drop this bomb. So right now I feel like our life is in slow motion. With the way the world is today, I have a very hard time beleving or trusting anyone. I feel like there is no safe place to be right now. Everyone is losing there jobs no matter where you turn. What the hell is happening? How come it's gotten this bad? Who can you trust? What can you do? I'm trying to stay positive but that is really, really hard with the way things are today. Will it ever get better?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment