Monday, August 25, 2008
Just try...
For the first time in my life, I’m actually considering moving out of Delaware. I’ve always said that I wouldn’t move because I’m the only family left for my Mom and Dad and I need to stay close for them. But recently I’ve been thinking about my life with Greg and what we need to do for us and our future. Greg is miserable at DuPont and can’t find a job that he would truly be happy doing in this area. He’s found jobs in Florida and other states that he’d be qualified for and could be really happy at. I’ve told him many times, to apply for the jobs to see if he’d get a call back, but he doesn’t. He doesn’t because he knows I don’t want to move. However, I think if he had a job offer and it made sense to move then I would. He’s been miserable lately and it kills me, at this point I would do anything for him to be happy. Even if that meant leaving Delaware and my parents behind. I just wish he would try and see what happens.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment