Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fight anyone?

I am very annoyed at almost everything and anyone today. I somehow can not let the little shit go, and I really need to. It is almost 11:00 and I am so tense that I feel like I could go 10 rounds in a boxing match. Anyone dare to take me on?

My lower back has been bothering me for a few days now. Matter of fact, it's been bothering me for a few months. The pain is chronic and comes and goes. I know it is all stress related. As I can pin point it NOT being around when I'm relaxed and having fun. Today is obviously one of those days that I am NOT having fun. Will make an appointment next week to see my family doctor to see what's going on. I only hope that this isn't another UTI again.

Hoping tomorrow is a better day and I don't kill someone or say something that will get me in trouble.

No comments: