Sunday, April 20, 2008

A visit with my in-laws

We stopped by my in-laws house this afternoon after we finished running all our errands. Greg’s dad was taking every last part out of a rusted old car that he has had for many, many years. He’s stripping it down to hopefully sell the parts on E-Bay. I’d be shocked if he actually sells one freaking piece out of that car. Something tells me that these parts will end up in the basement like the rest of the old car parts that are currently down there. This man has a serious problem and won’t throw anything away. He’s giving a new definition to pack-rat!

His dad stayed in the garage working on the car while we went inside and visited with him mom. Oh what fun that was. She dug around for information on that latest scoop on how my shopping trip with Erin was last weekend, Alexis’s Wedding, Greg’s job situation and of course… the latest about me and if I was still doing Clomid or not. Here is how our conversation kind of went…..

Donna: So are you still taking the Clomid?
Me: Yea, started a new round this week ( I then went on explaining the mishap last month and how I visited with Ostrum about our next steps. Told her that I would be having the laparoscopic surgery on May 23rd ….blah…blah….blah)
Donna: (Well… she didn’t say much …………She just looked me up and down in her normal degrading fashion….as to say you poor girl you.)
Hate---Hate---Hate!!!!!

Me: Well I’d rather know what’s going on and then take if from there.
Donna: (After a few minutes have passed) We’ll the best part about it is… you get to have a lot of fun trying…(hinting for more details)
Me: Ummmm… well sometimes (as I look at Greg in disbelief, can’t believing that she was actually going there )

Okay - I know she didn’t mean anything by it, but for some reason having my mother-in-law try to talk sex with me just seems down right WRONG!!!

No comments: